You will be responsible for providing Total Facilities Management services at all FA properties to ensure all venues are compliant and operationally ready on both event and non-event days.
This includes proactive and reactive FM support, guidance and advice to the Stadium GM or their delegate.
You will lead the FM Team, developing people, structures and processes that improve resilience, performance and service and represent The FA externally at all times, and deputise when necessary for the Head of Property.
- Leading Hard & Soft FM in a critical environments.
- Working with multi supply partners across disciplines.
- Leading and developing medium to large size teams.
- Strategic thinking.
- Budget setting and P&L responsibility.
- Report and business case writing skills.
- Excellent communication and customer management.
- Member of Facilities Institution.
- HND or above in technically biased discipline.
- Event venue operations.
- Vision and imagination.
- Culture & Behavioural change.
- Construction principles knowledge.
- Operation of building BMS/CAFM systems.
- Familiar with HAVAC systems operations.
- Responsible person for Water Hygiene with Cooling Towers.