As a Ready Steady Go Kids International instructor, your role is primarily as an educator that delivers sports education in many cities in China. However, you will be holding many more responsibilities. We want our instructors to be a role model, a coach, a friend, and a potential factor that could lead to a lifetime involvement in sport. The success of the program depends on your enthusiasm, ability to work with others, and belief in the involvement of sport of children’s lives – working on providing every child with the best opportunity for sports.
- Monthly Income: 13,000RMB-20,000RMB ($2600AUD-$4000AUD).
- Round trip flight tickets (up to 6000RMB).
- Demo class bonus.
- Housing provided* (Subject to working location details).
- Great opportunity to travel, live and work in China for 6-12 months .
- Basic Health Insurance provided.
- Visa Support.
- Holiday & Pay Leaves.
- Business trip opportunities in other cities in China.
- Team-building activities.
- Training and upper progression opportunities.
- Airport Pickup & Other Basic Ground Services.
- Excellent and Delighted working environment.
- Comprehensive training and personal career development Planning.
- Working Experience with children.
- One-year commitment, full time.
- Native English Speaker highly preferred.
- Degree: Bachelor degree or above preferred or UEFA certified.
- Must be willing to relocate to China.
- Able to commit 37 – 40 hours per week.
- Outgoing, Energetic & Positive personality.
- Active and physically ﬁt, reliable and professional.
- Passionate about the beneﬁts of exercise and make an impact on youth.
- Coaching, childcare and ﬁrst aid qualiﬁcations are desirable.