The Mental Skills Coach will work with our academy team on a monthly basis and build, over time, a mental skills program that builds understanding and application of our key pillars: growth mindset and deliberate training with the goal of developing confident players, resilient and well-prepared players and young men.
- Masters’ Degree in Sports psychology.
- Experience conducting mental skills workshops and training sessions with teams and individuals.
- Experience working with elite athletes or performers is preferred .
- Interest and understanding of player development and soccer analytics preferred .
- Strong willingness to work with individuals from a variety of socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds, and ability to thrive under pressure, and motivated to grow and learn in a competitive environment.
- Excellent written, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Applicant must adhere to the American Psychological Association and the Association of Applied Sports Psychology ethics codes.