Set the mission and vision of the HR Sub-division.
Establish state of the art HR structures, procedures, systems and processes: recruiting, learning and development, rewards and performance management.
Ensure company values, policies and ways of working align to create a high-performing organization: culture transformation, diversity and inclusion.
Define, develop and implement a future-focused and compelling people strategy to create a thriving work environment.
Lead and develop the HR team in providing an exceptional HR experience across the business.
Drive and oversee the execution of all HR initiatives to ensure employee engagement, to foster a high performance culture and to meet business needs.
Create, deliver and promote open dialogue and effective employee communication.
Develop and implement tools to empower and enable the business to recruit, develop and retain the right people.
Develop, oversee and maintain annual HR budget, ensuring accuracy and appropriate investment in strategic and operational area of service.
- Strategic and innovative thinker with a master’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or similar higher education in HR.
- Minimum experience of 15 years in HR and at least 5 years in an international and multicultural large corporation in a similar role.
- Demonstrated and proven abilities to lead the reorganization and transformation in the human resources area
- Excellent knowledge of HR concepts, processes and systems in the areas of talent acquisition, compensation, metrics and analytics, benefits and systems, organizational effectiveness and leadership development.
- Experience in working with and building relationships with senior management.
- Broad knowledge and practice experience in the Swiss.
- Labour Law with a particular focus in the Canton of Zurich.
- Energetic self-starter and self-disciplined person with proven experience in building, leading and motivating an HR team.
- Experience in developing and optimizing HR processes, policies and procedures.
- Solid understanding of budgeting and procurement management.
- Strong computer skills with MS Office and good knowledge of other HR systems such as SuccessFactors, Oracle or Abacus.
- Fluent in English and German, knowledge of one of the other FIFA languages as French or Spanish would be an advantage.
- Pragmatic and hands-on approach with excellent organization and time management skills.
- Able to work in a demanding and fast-growing environment and handle multiple priorities simultaneously.