This role will record and analyze performance data in order to provide suggestions for improvement of player and team performance that aligns with Sounders FC Developmental goals and values.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to deliver data and accompanying recommendations clearly and concisely.
- Team-player attitude; Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Professional and polite in all interactions.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- A strategic thinker.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Driven and energetic.
- Organized and reliable.
- A passion for developing youth players.
- A passion for soccer and Sounders FC. Preferred
Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) or multi-lingual. Preferred.
- Required computer/program skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience building presentations and presenting to groups.
- Experience with industry software such as game breaker, Instat, ORTEC.
- BA degree preferred.
- Previous experience playing or coaching on college or professional academy soccer level is preferred.