This role will provide coaching support for all Sounders FC Academy teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to interact and convey information to a variety of stakeholders, including Sounders FC staff, players, and player families.
- Proven dedication to personal development and self-improvement.
- A passion for soccer and developing youth players.
- Proactive with the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Professional and polite in all interactions.
- Detail-oriented and critical thinking.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Driven and energetic.
- Creative and curious.
- Organized and reliable.
- A passion for Sounders FC.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) or multi-lingual.
- Required computer/program skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience building presentations and presenting to groups.
- A BA degree preferred.
- US Soccer B License strongly preferred.
- Previous experience playing or coaching on college or professional academy soccer level is strongly preferred.
- Special remarks regarding work environment, if applicable
Travel estimated to be 15%.
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- This position functions primarily at the Sounders FC training facility in Tukwila, WA.
- This position functions primarily in an outdoor environment.
- Must have reliable means of transportation.