The 1st Team Technical Analyst supports the production of information around the players and team’s performances; creating and developing data packages in Tableau using Match Tracker, Opta and Catapult. They should provide detailed and specific reports aligned with the department vision and performance analysis criteria. The info they produce is to be delivered to both the analysts & coaches, helping them in the different analysis packages preparation. In addition, they can support the department in its daily tasks (e.g. training capture, content management, etc.) They will also liaise with the other footballing departments particularly Scouting & Recruitment.
- Experience of working around club football.
- Tableau software and statistical experience.
- Video camera technology.
- Mac and PC operating systems (including applications).
- iBooks Author.
- Matchtracker – SBG software.
- Final Cut Pro (desirable).
- Adobe creative software (Photoshop, After Effects etc) (desirable).
- Web design (desirable).
- App design (desirable).