The Club is seeking a Post Match Performance Analyst to oversee all post match reporting and data analysis for the 1st team, U23’s and U18’s.
The role will primarily be working weekdays but at times the position will involve working irregular hours (e.g. evenings / Saturdays / Sundays / Bank Holidays) so a flexible candidate is sought.
- At least 2 years’ experience working full time in a competitive sporting environment.
- A undergrad degree in a relevant sports subject in essential but a masters degree would be preferred.
- Experience using Opta data to analysis performance.
- Experience of using Sportscode, SBG Matchtracker, Opta Provision and Opta Proportal.
- Good skills with productivity packages such as Numbers, Keynote, Excel, Powerpoint and Word.