An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Goalkeeping Coach within the Club’s Academy structure.
Reporting to the Academy Manager & Head of Coaching, the role of the Goalkeeping Coach will be to train and develop Academy goalkeepers.
- Have experience and proven track record of coaching Goalkeepers.
- Hold UEFA ‘B’ Licence.
- Hold UEFA ‘B’ Goalkeeping Licence. (Level 2 will be considered).
- Hold a current FA Safeguarding Certificate.
- Well organized and good communicator.
- Knowledge of injury prevention and recovery strategies.
- Experience of working in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Excellent IT and presentation skills, and comfortable with all aspects of Microsoft Office.
- Have an enhanced DBS.