Minnesota United Football Club is looking to hire a physiotherapist to help all teams (first team and Academy).
The physiotherapist will collaborate with the director of sports medicine, the physical trainer and other performance staff to promote and provide world class services.
- Minimum degree of four (4) years.
- Preferred master's degree in athletic training or health-related field.
- In good standing with the certified BOC (or CATA) athletic trainer, including proof of current CPR professional certification.
- Licensed in the state of Minnesota as a sports coach.
- 2 or more years of experience providing athletic training services to athletes at the international, national, professional or university level.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working with common tools and techniques in the field of sports training.
- Demonstrated ability in the development of strategic plans and goal setting.
- Ability to work in an intercultural environment, fluent in preferred Spanish.