Milton Keynes Dons is looking for a coach for his academy’s under-18 team.
- UEFA ‘A’ License Coaching Certificate.
- FA Learning Safeguarding Children Certificate.
- FA Emergency Aid In Football Certificate.
- Basic level of IT skills.
- A good competence of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a flexible attitude to work.
- Possess the ability to work on own their initiative and as part of a team.
- Has the ability to remain polite and courteous in difficult meetings.
- Can demonstrate good planning, preparation and good management skills.
- Is competent to work at a level to meet stringent deadlines.
- Be versatile enough to adapt to different and changing situations.
- Possess the drive and motivation to set high standards and achieve company objectives.
- Have a personable approach.
- Ability to liaise with footballers, coaches, management and other football related individuals in a professional manner.
- Flexible and happy to work evenings and weekends.