ECFC Academy is looking for a competent Physiotherapist with a commitment to personal and professional development. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a desire to work within sports performance, adopting an active approach to rehabilitation and long-term athletic development.
- Degree in Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registration, Chartered Physiotherapist status.
- FA Advanced Trauma Medical Management in Football (ATMMiF).
- Current (in date) FA DBS check.
- Current (in date) FA Safeguarding children certificate.
- 1 year of postgraduate experience as a Chartered Physiotherapist.
- Current full & clean driving licence.
- Experience within a sports performance environment.
- Experience in the management of paediatric musculoskeletal conditions.
- Sport Science / S&C qualifications.
- Certificate in Sports Massage.
- Certificate in Tapping.
- Member of Physios in Sport and working towards the Bronze level of qualification.
Salary: £22,000 to £24,000 (depending on experience).