SAIF Sporting Club of the Bangladesh Premier League are seeking to recruit an Assistant Coach to join our Coaching Staff for the 2019-2020 season running from September 2019 until May 2020.
- Monthly Salary of up to USD $2500 net per month, depending on Qualifications and Experience.
- Return Flights from country of origin to Bangladesh.
- Accommodation for duration of Contract, including fast WIFI connection.
- Club Training Kit.
- Transport related to club activities.
- Full Gym access for duration of placement.
- All required invitation letters to successfully apply for visa.
- Football Coaching qualification. Minimum UEFA B, but UEFA A preferred.
- Experience of using Video Analysis software such as LongoMatch, Dartfish, etc.
- Experience of working with teams at U18 age or above (U21, U23, Senior). Whilst not essential, experience of working with a senior professional team / u23 team is preferred
Experience of managing others and meeting deadlines effectively.
- Record and send via WeTransfer a video application video outlining why you are the right candidate for this position.
- This video is to be submitted in place of a standard ‘cover letter’ and should be between 3 and 5 minutes in duration.
- Video can be recorded via computer, camera phone, etc.
- Submit an up to date CV.
- Provide at least 2 references who may be contacted should you reach the final stage of consideration for the position.