BCN Sports has partnered with one of the referent local football clubs in Chengdu area and is looking for a Football Director. The candidate will have 4 main responsibilities:
1. Develop, lead and implement the football methodology and sessions organization
2. Lead, Manage and train the local coaches team
3. Be the Head Coach for the Elite competition teams
4. Develop and lead extra activities such as international trips, international competitions and promotional events
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education, Sports Science or similar.
- 3+ years experience in football coaching for young players
Official UEFA coaching License (B, A, Pro).
- Flexibility / adaptability / patience / high-tolerance to uncertainty.
- Stress management / time management / multi-tasking / management skills.
- Good level of English. Chinese and Spanish speaking skills is a plus.
- Preferably living in China with a Chinese work permit.
1 Year Renewable contract
Fix gross salary 18.000 rmb / month. 12 wages. (around 2.200 € / month)
Bonus salary upon extra activities implementation
Paid Accommodation close
30 natural days for holidays (paid)
1 round trip flight to hometown per year
Working VISA Permit
Potential International mobility and opportunities in other BCN Sports projects
No more than 35h per week work with at least 1 day off per week
About BCN Sports China
- BCN Sports is a global football company expert in organizing football events and managing football academies in different countries around the world (Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Spain and China).
- We run 9 Barça Academies, perform more than 50 football Camps and Clinics per year and have trained with over 25.000 players in 7 countries and 4 continents around the world.
- In China, we have our HQ in Chengdu, where we run Barça Academy Chengdu and at the same time collaborate with local partners such us football clubs or Schools around the country implementing BCN Sports programs and providing them with international top talent coaches, methodology and international trips.