Job Description:To prepare and deliver the analysis service from the Foundation Phase up to and including the Under 18s. This includes pre-match, live in-match and post-match duties, adopting both video and statistical methods of analysis.
- Knowledge & experience using the various software packages available for analysing performance (SportsCode essential), including capturing & coding matches;
- Knowledge & experience utilising various video techniques to film matches / training;
- Knowledge of various delivery methods / styles to use when delivering specific analysis sessions to both teams / individuals;
- Knowledge of how players may learn at various ages to support analysis delivery;
- Knowledge of the technical, tactical elements of football to support delivery of analysis sessions;
- Knowledge of varying statistical data used in performance analysis and how this can be utilised in an Academy environment;
- Knowledge of how analysis can be used and the benefits this can have on player development.
- Relevant undergraduate degree (i.e. Sports Science / Sports Coaching / Performance Analysis);
- Specific Performance Analysis qualifications (Desirable) .
- DBS check required: Yes (Enhanced).