Football NSW are seeking to appoint a Futsal Manager. The Futsal Manager will be responsible for driving the overall growth and development of the game in NSW. This will principally be by increasing participation numbers through developing effective strategies, education programs and other new initiatives.
- AFC/FFA Futsal Coaching License (minimum Level 1).
- Previous experience working with multiple stakeholders including centres, clubs, councils, technical staff, coaches, players and other key stakeholders.
- Experience developing Talent ID programs or managing elite player pathways.
- Knowledge of online registration and competitions systems.
- Previous experience in a sport administration role encompassing whole of sport development.