ECFC Academy is looking for an industrious, innovative player & coach developer, committed to personal and professional improvement of self and others.
- UEFA A (L4) coaching licence.
- Up to date Level 4 CPD hours.
- FA Advanced Youth Award.
- Commit to EHOC Programme & fulfil all requirements.
- Current (in date) FA DBS check.
- FA Emergency First Aid in Football (EFAiF).
- Current (in date) FA Safeguarding children certificate.
- Current member of the FA Licensed Coaches Club.
- A minimum of 5 years experience working in an elite (professional Club) environment.
- Understanding of the nature of teaching & learning in adults and young people.
- Team leadership & managing people skills.
- Effective problem-solver.
- Current full & clean driving licence.
- FA Psychology for Football.
- FA Futsal L2/UEFA’B’ Award.
- Sport Science / S&C qualifications.
- Under graduate/post graduate qualification.
- Teaching qualification.
- Running & designing development programmes.
- A professional football playing background.