Heart of Midlothian Football Club is a Scottish Premiership professional football club based in Edinburgh with Elite Academy Status. The Soccer Club is recruiting for a Soccer Operations Manager to provide operational support to the Head of Soccer Operations and the Women’s First Team Soccer Operation. The selected candidate will manage all
associate administration for the B team and coordination of matches throughout the season including assistance in the matches of the women’s first team in all competitions. Paper it also includes compliance with all player registration paperwork and up-to-date records.
• Coordinate and manage all team logistics for home and away matches.
• Coordinate and manage all match day operations.
• Ensure player records are accurate and up to date on the Scottish FA extranet
• Monitor player appearances and discipline throughout the season in all competitions
• Ensure that match information is promoted and communicated through club channels.
• Assist in any other related tasks that may be required by the Manager of Team B
• Assist with the planning of the women’s weekly requirements, including training, travel, and catering.
• Support the women’s first team operation with match day logistics as required
• Ensure player records are accurate and up to date on the SWF platform
Requirements for the Role:
• Work in multidisciplinary teams, preferably in an elite sports environment.
• Administration tasks, work with deadlines and management of own schedules
• Working knowledge of the Scottish FA extranet
• Confident computer user with computer skills, particularly in relation to Microsoft Word and excel
• Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential
• Right to work in the UK
Personal attributes and skills:
• Attention to detail and can work under pressure
• Has a high level of professionalism
• Excellent timekeeping and can manage your own time effectively
• A strong work ethic with a love for football
• Commitment to professional development and self-motivation
How to apply: If you meet the criteria and would like to apply, please send a cover letter and CV by close of game on 27th June 2022.