Exeter City AFC Ltd are looking to recruit a Strength & Conditioning Coach to assist in the implementation of an athletic development programme and help develop the delivery of the sport science model and provide support to Physiotherapists in the rehabilitation of players with long-term injuries.
- A degree in the field of Sports Science and/or Strength & Conditioning (MSc Preferred).
- Be accredited with the UKSCA.
- Recent and relevant professional experience within elite sport.
- Have experience in the design, implementation and monitoring of programmes for professional athletes at elite level.
- Have excellent communication skills both orally and written.
- Be an enthusiastic, open minded, critical thinker with a strong work ethic.
- Be willing to engage in and undertake Continued Professional Development (CPD).
- Have excellent IT skills.
- Have a Full UK Driving License.