There is a fantastic opportunity to join our team as a First Team Football Analyst, providing football analysis services to the senior men’s football team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as an Analyst at the elite level of football.
- Experience working as an analyst at the elite level of football.
- Experience in accurately analysing multiple and often complex data streams in order to understand performance.
- Experience in delivering and communicating performance insights to key stakeholders in the organisation.
- Experience of observing and/or being subjected to different sporting environments.
- Understanding of varying working methodologies and best practice within elite sports analysis.
- Ability to link theory to practice in a practical environment.
- Deep technical and tactical understanding of football (strategies,systems, philosophies, game models).
- Exceptional inter-personal skills that facilitate the effective delivery of performance insights, build connections and support a strong team cohesion.
- Ability to adapt to emerging technologies and their application in automating working processes.
- Strong desire to continuously challenge, learn and move forward.
- Minimum undergraduate degree relating to the field of sports science, data science or performance analysis.
- Post-graduate qualification desired in a related discipline is preferred.
- FA Level 2 coaching license or above preferable.
- Understanding of Python coding language preferable but not essential.
- Comprehensive understanding of Tableau.
- Competencies in using the following software/hardware are desired: SBG MatchTracker, SBG Focus, HUDL Sportscode Elite, HUDL platforms, ChyronHego CoachPaint, Tableau.