An opportunity is offered to join the RCDE ACADEMY NJ task force starting in February 2022.
Tasks to perform:
- Train and manage multiple teams.
- Use of the different templates and programs.
- Carrying out training.
- Summaries of matches.
- Match reports.
- Assist Control.
- Weekly planning
- Follow the structure set by the academy methodology.
- Help in the search for new talents in the area to join the academy.
- Scouting tasks.
- Realization of tryouts.
- Record and analyze matches.
- Full time.
- Contract adapted to competition periods and other types of events organized by the Academy.
- Apartment and car shared with other coaches from the academy.
- Minimum experience of 3 years as a coach of youth soccer teams in Spain.
- High english level.
- Good level of Microsoft Office.
Immediate availability to the required position.
- Ability to work in a team and be proactive in decision-making.
- Driving license.
- Time flexibility adapted to the demands of the role.
- Candidates must demonstrate their willingness to live and work in the United States of America for 1 or 2 years.
- Experience at RCD Espanyol de Barcelona is valued