Heart of Midlothian Football Club is a premiership Scottish professional football club based in Edinburgh. The Football Club is recruiting for an exciting new role on the women’s team, for a Chief of Recruitment. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the operational management of the recruitment function (with the support of the Chief Player Recruitment for the Club) which focuses on recruiting players to improve the current SWPL1. First women’s team. The selected candidate will be responsible for identifying and hiring a reliable stream of exceptional talent who are able to advance our team at SWPL1 and ensure consistent, compliant and successful identification and assessment methods and talent.
- Competitive salary depending on personal experience, with excellent benefits.
- 10 hours per week.
- Knowledge and previous experience within Women’s football in Scotland (essential).
- Previous experience of scouting (desirable).
- Scouting qualification: Scottish FA Level 1 or PFSA Level 1 (desirable).
- Good communication and personal relationship skills are essential.
- Competent computer user with skills particularly relating to Microsoft Word and Excel