The Academy Manager will be responsible for all aspects of running the Club’s Academy and to produce players for the First Team. The role is an essential part of the Club’s plans and the successful applicant will work closely with the First Team management and oversee the Academy structure.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Academy Manager with a proven track record of developing, defining and monitoring the Academy philosophy, culture and playing style and ensuring
that it is implemented across all age groups.
- Previous experience and success as an Academy Manager.
UEFA A Licence, Academy Manager’s Licence, FA Youth Award and FA Advanced Youth Award.
- Confident and competent in understanding, and compliance with, all Academy, EFL and EPPP
processes, protocols, rules and regulations, and be able to lead on the same.
- Up to date first aid and welfare certification.
- IT literate and comfortable with all aspects of Microsoft Office.
- Well organised and good communicator.
- To negotiate