The Academy Athletic Trainer is healthcare provider who will manage the day-to-day sports medicine operations for all academy players of Columbus Crew through a contract with OhioHealth.
- NATABOC Certified Athletic Trainer.
- State of Ohio Athletic Trainer Licensure.
- Current CPR certification for Health Care Provider.
- Maintain professional liability insurance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Athletic Training or related field.
- Master’s degree in Athletic Training or related field (preferred).
- Soccer experience preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and experience working in a cooperative environment.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage many projects.
- Computer Skills necessary in MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Must be willing to travel for business – weekend work and travel is necessary.