The RDS “Regional Development School” Coordinator will be responsible for the coaching, development of talent, and organization of multiple RDS locations per season. The RDS Coordinator will deliver the RDS curriculum and actively scout and assist in the recruitment of talent for the Academy within the guidelines of Atlanta United, US Soccer and the MLS. The RDS Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing summer camps and other clinics. This position will report directly to the Coach Education and Development Manager.
- Current USSF ‘B’ licensed coach (minimum)
- Have 5 years minimum experience coaching youth, collegiate or professional soccer
- Have a basic knowledge of the Development Academy rules and regulations
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred
- Have a college or professional playing background
- Understand the recruitment process for college bound players
- Ability to speak other languages a plus