The role of the Pre-Academy coach involves overseeing and delivering of the training and games programme of the U6 – U8 age groups, and assisting the age groups directly below and above whilst working closely with support departments in order to deliver both on and off-field success.
- UEFA B Coaching Award (or working towards).
- FA Youth Award Module 3 (or working towards).
- Valid FA Licensed Coaches Club Membership.
- Up to date Safeguarding Children Certificate and Emergency Aid.
- The successful applicant will be required to complete a self-declaration and an enhanced DBS check. It is a requirement of the role that this applicant needs an acceptable criminal record check.