Looking for a full time Football Development Officer to manage & develop the Boys development programme through its Outfield Development Centres & Elite Development Centre pathway.
The candidate should have a passion for youth development, a clear understanding of talent identification, staff management, managing budgets, advertising experience & strong communication skills.
As well as the day to day running of the programme, the candidate will also be required to organise residential tours, yearly fixtures programmes, holiday activities & additional opportunities.
- FA Level 2 Coaching Badge
- UEFA B License (Desirable)
- Safeguarding children certification
- Emergency First Aid Certification
- A Fully Enhanced DBS*
- A Full valid UK Driving License