A fantastic opportunity for a Women’s 1st Team Strength & Conditioning Coach has arisen within our Women’s 1st Team.
The duties include the following:
- The position holder will report into the First Team Manager. The person appointed in this role will lead the fitness and physical development of the players designated to the post holder by the First Team Manager.
- The person will apply scientific principles and techniques with the aim of improving sporting performance, incorporating areas such as physiology, psychology, strength, speed, power, endurance, motor control and biomechanics and including nutrition and diet, sports technology, anthropometry, functional competence assessments and performance analysis where possible.
- BSc in Sports Science or a related field.
- ust hold UK Strength and Conditioning accreditation (UKSCA) or the ability to obtain within 6 months.
- The Football Association Intermediate First Aid for Sport (IFAS) qualification or the ability to obtain within 6 months.
- Up to date sports emergency first-aid qualifications in accordance with their coaching qualifications.