Aberdeen FC have a vacancy for a permanent, part time Area Lead Scout in South Aberdeenshire. The role will involve attending various assigned matches to identify potential in young players to recruit for the AFC Youth Academy squads.
To attend matches within the designated geographical area and identify young players who have the quality to play for Aberdeen Football Club’s Youth Academy squads. The South Aberdeenshire Scout will also be required to assist in facilitating the Angus center.
- Knowledge of local junior football clubs.
- Experience of working within the football industry, in particular within Youth age levels.
- Valid driving licence.
- Computer skills (in particular Word/Excel/ Access).
- PVG check undertaken.
- Previous Scouting experience.
- Previous coaching experience of Youth
- Scottish FA coaching awards up to Level 4 (Children’s or Youth pathways).