Aston Villa Football Club is looking to recruit an experienced Performance Analyst to join the club in the role of First Team Performance Analyst.
Reporting to the Head of Performance Analysis, the successful candidate will play a vital role in providing analytical support to the First Team coaches and players.
- Minimum of a 2:1 in undergraduate Performance Analysis / Sports Science or related subject.
- Proven experience providing analysis support within an elite football club.
- High level of tactical/technical knowledge and understanding of the game.
- Proficient in the use of leading performance analysis software including: Sportscode, Coach paint, SBG Focus and Matchtracker, Opta, Wyscout and Scout7.
- Proficient in the use of Mac iOS and Windows operating systems / software including; Keynote, Numbers, iBooks, Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word).
- Ability to interpret data, develop and create interactive presentations as well as the ability to deliver/provide feedback in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- MSc in Performance Analysis or equivalent subject - preferred but not essential.