Role: Provide best practice physiotherapy support to our Women’s Senior team squad, mainly involving day-to-day support for players whilst working collaboratively with coaches and support staff.
- Undergraduate and post-graduate education (e.g. Master’s degree)
- Full registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- To hold an up-to-date advanced emergency pitch-side qualification (e.g. ATMMiF or equivalent)
- At least five years working in an Elite sporting environment, with experience of leading on the rehabilitation of common and complex football injuries.
- Experience of working effectively within a high-performing interdisciplinary team.