In this vacancy, you will be part of the performance team (consisting of doctors, physiotherapists, nutritionists, performance psychologists and physical trainers) and manage the Youth Academy in the field of physical therapy. In addition, you support Jong FC Utrecht and the first team on a daily basis.
- Diploma in physiotherapy, preferably in possession of a master's degree or studying.
- Experience and driving with respect to a sports environment of a high professional level.
- You can easily and creatively switch / communicate between different target groups within high-level football.
- Excellent professional skills.
- Has extensive knowledge of the latest knowledge on specific soccer performance.
- Good communication skills towards the player, the manager, technical management and performance. Build a trusting professional relationship quickly and easily
- Comfortably work on the border between medical and physical = performance.
- He is scientifically interested and has the drive to develop it within FC Utrecht.
- Weekends available.
- Proficiency in the Dutch and English language is a requirement in both word and writing.
- Available from August 1, 2021.