The Academy Physiotherapist is responsible for leading the delivery of the Academy Physiotherapy Programme to ensure a first-class player experience for players across the 9-16 age groups of the academy and assisting with the delivery of the Academy Physiotherapy Programme for players in the professional development phase.
- Undergraduate level education in Physiotherapy
- Registered physiotherapist member of the HCPC and CSP
- ATTMiF qualification or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in physiotherapy post-graduation
- Safeguarding children certificate
- DBS check with children’s barred list check
- UK Driving License