As the Graphic Designer, the successful candidate will be responsible for building engaging graphical sales collateral in both digital and printed format, developing industry-leading business proposals on a daily basis. The candidate will also shape new and innovative ways to engage with blue chip brands, ensuring Liverpool FC`s competitive partnership pitches stand out from the crowd.
- Proven commercial design track record gained working within a fast-paced creative environment, either at an agency or within an in-house creative team.
- Extensive experience of designing copy layout and graphics for print publications.
- PC literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and InDesign as well as other software, such as Photoshop and Illustrator CS5 onwards.
- A working knowledge of video editing - Flash, Final Cut, Premier, Motion or After Effects software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.