Job Summary: Assist the Head, Football Science and Medicine (FSAM) and Senior Physiotherapist in managing the FAS physiotherapy services in optimizing the physical health of FAS football players.
- Candidate must possess at least. Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s. Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Physical Therapy/Physiotherapy or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Sports Therapy, Physiotherapy Treatment.
- Ability to effectively recognize team/athlete needs and take on a number of roles.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of independence and initiative.
- Good team building skills and the ability to adjust to changing priorities.