OUFC Boys EPPP Academy are looking to add to their existing team of full-time staff with the addition of a new “Academy Physiotherapist” working within our U7s-U16s programme.
- BSc Hons degree in Physiotherapy
- Full membership of the CSP and registered with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- IFAS/ITMiFF as a minimum trauma management qualification
- Outstanding communication and organisation skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Powerpoint/word
- Physical competency level to demonstrate a lead gym and field based rehabilitation sessions.
- Experience of pitch-based rehabilitation, return to play protocols & Academy-specific safeguarding issues.