GCN wants to expand its accredited group of coaches in Bogot, Colombia. All graduates in physical education and professionals in sports sciences, who wish to be part of the body of coaches in 2019, can participate in their labor admission process.
- Living in Bogotá now.
- Bachelor in physical education or professional in sports science.
- Have a real and official accreditation as a personal trainer, certified by the National Commission of Certification Agencies NSCA, or specialist in physical preparation CSCS.
- Updates and non-formal education demonstrated about basic training in soccer.
- Basic knowledge in nutrition and sports psychology.
- Minimum experience of 3 years demonstrated in football clubs or schools, high performance training centers or as an accredited personal trainer.
- Physical condition of the position.
- Facebook accounts and active instagram.
- Availability of time 3:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. from Monday to Friday and from January 14, 2019
- They recommend having a flat in the north of the city, in order to be able to effectively meet the schedules at the La Conejera sports club (via subway Km 3), GCN headquarters.
- Remuneration: $ 50,000 per block worked (average of 18 to 20 blocks per month).
- Type of Contract: for the provision of services.