AIF Sporting Club of the Bangladesh Premier League are seeking a volunteer performance analyst to work alongside their Head of Performance for the 2019 season running from January 2019 until June 2019.
Formed in 2016, SAIF Sporting Club are a highly ambitious club. After gaining promotion from the Championship League in their first season, the club proceeded to finish 4th in their first season in the Bangladesh Premier League, qualifying for the AFC Cup where they would compete with the best teams across Asia.
Now in their 3rd season, the club are eager to build on their success to date and move towards securing tangible honours both inside and outside Bangladesh.
As such, the club are seeking the right person to join our technical team as Volunteer Performance Analyst.
This position will not only allow the selected candidate to experience and contribute to an elite level football environment featuring domestic and international playerst; but also offer the opportunity to experience a new vibrant culture here in South Asia.
For the right candidate the club will provide Full-Board accommodation, training kit, and in-country transport related to their role with the club.
The candidate will also have the opportunity to work on a daily basis with cutting edge technologies such as the GPSports Evo system, InStat Scout, VEO Camera and drone technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Performance Analysis or Sport Science
- Football Coaching qualification. Minimum Level 2, but UEFA B preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Experience of using Video Analysis software such as LongoMatch, Dartfish, etc
- Experience of working in an organised football/sports environment.
- Own and be able to bring their own Laptop.
THE CLUB WILL PROVIDE
- Full Board Accommodation for duration of placement, including fast WIFI connection.
- Club Training Kit
- Transport related to club activities
- Full Gym access for duration of placement
- All required invitation letters to successfully apply for visa.
- Reference upon successful completion of placement
CANDIDATE MUST PROVIDE
- Return Flights to Bangladesh
- Travel Visa
- Personal Spending Money
- Ensure all appropriate vaccines are in place before travel