In order to support the Coaching & Player Development Department within the Technical Development Division, FIFA is seeking a well-organised and quality-orientated.
You will support the Head of Department in raising the overall standard of what FIFA offers to its member associations in the field of coaching and player development.
- Coaching degree (highest national level) and a minimum of 5 years’ experience of working with national- and international-level players and teams
- Fluent oral and written business English; knowledge of other languages would be a plus
- Ability to give presentations to small and large groups alike and to facilitate discussions among participants (instructors, coaches, etc.)
- Open-minded approach, team player
- Willing to learn and help others improve
- Willing to travel on a regular basis