Millwall Football Club is looking to enhance the Player Recruitment Department by appointing a new Head of First-Team Recruitment Analysis.
- Have responsibility for demonstrating which players meet internal performance indicators through the use of data on an ongoing basis in designated leagues.
- Manage and develop player databases.
- Provide due diligence in layered information surrounding potential players and recommendations.
- Create and deliver player presentations including data comparisons of target players.
- Lead a small team of video scouts (p/t) and an analyst (p/t), including mentoring and task setting.
- Full Clean Driving Licence.
- A holder of FA Talent ID qualification(s) or similar.
- UEFA B Coaching Licence.
- User of Business Intelligence software.