RSC Anderlecht is looking to hire a motivated, pro-active, hard-working and enthusiastic individual to join our performance team as data analyst for physical, medical and nutritional matters.
- Integration in a professional football staff.
- Insights in multi-disciplinary team approach.
- High-level experience.
- Game attendance.
- Possibility to start a long-term cooperation.
- Must hold a Bachelor or Master in physical education – physiotherapy – data science.
- Previous experience in (professional) sports is recommended.
- Previous experience in (professional) football is desirable.
- Previous experience with GPS systems like Catapult or stats is recommended.
- Previous experience with data storage and big data management is recommended.
- Good level of IT (Microsoft word, PowerPoint and IOS equivalents)
- Very good understanding of Excel.
- Very good understanding of tools like Power BI – Tableau / equivalents.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be dynamic, hardworking, punctual, pro-active and enthusiastic.
- Desire to conduct research to contribute to the development of the sport science departments.