The main objective of the role is monitoring and identifying players for the Senior and U23 team as requested by the Head of Recruitment. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting domestic and European league specific research in order to generate new knowledge on potential targets.
- Have experience of using Scout 7 ISF and Wyscout.
- Have experience of compiling reports from watching live matches and from video platforms.
- Be able to work to a deadline
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be organised with good time management skills.
- Have previous experience of working within recruitment in the football industry.
- Be able to work flexibly over evenings, weekends and public holidays, along with the ability to travel.