The Sports Nutrition understudy will play a functioning job in all periods of the Sports Nutrition Program and will help the Sports Dietitian in finishing every single day by day work.
- Must work towards Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Nutrition/Dietetics or related field.
- Must be on track to end up guaranteed as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist.
- Must have enthusiasm for functioning as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist in the games nourishment field.
- Must know about games sustenance standards.
- Must have dependable transportation. The position is paid yet lodging isn't given; chosen competitor must discover living game plans preceding moving to LA zone on the off chance that they are from away.
This position will expect pledge to a calendar running from 7:00 am-1:00 pm Monday through Sunday comparing to 25 hours per week, paid hourly dependent on the state the lowest pay permitted by law. The hours and days worked will differ week by week relying upon the groups' timetables. The length of this entry level position is around February to June, particular dates pending MLS and Team plans.