An opportunity has arisen for an exceptional candidate to fulfil the role of manager of the Doncaster Rovers Football Club Academy. The selected candidate will be responsible for continuing to grow the excellent reputation for youth development that we have worked hard over the last few seasons to achieve.
The Academy manager should deliver and implement the strategic plan for the Academy and provide leadership to all staff, players and other stakeholders. In reporting to the executive director, the objectives of the Academy manager are to advance the vision of the Academy through strategic planning, operational management and good leadership of individuals, and to provide leadership to all areas of the Academy so that it can provide well-trained players. in the professional game.
- UEFA A License
- UEFA Pro License Qualification
- The license of the managers of the Academy, or the willingness to complete these with a
- Appropriate time scale.
- Evidence of EFL / PL / FA CPD
- Evidence of formal education detailing a good level of general education.
- Formal IT experience and PL PMA system experience.