The position we offer provides a perfect opportunity for aspiring sports science/performance analysis students to gain experience in a professional sports/educational environment.
The ideal candidate would be a student studying a discipline related to sports science or match analysis.
We have positions available in Liverpool (South Liverpool & Kirkby), The Wirral and North Wales.
This position will begin in April 2021.
- Strong work ethic (E).
- Desire to learn (E).
- Excellent timing and ability to meet deadlines (E).
- Values and respects others (E).
- Willing to build relationships and collaborate with others (E).
- Good communication skills (E).
- Interest in performance analysis / sports science (E).
- IT proficiency and writing skills (E).
- Knowledge of the technical and tactical elements of football (K).
- Experience in the use of analysis software (hudl, sportscode, dartfish, nacsport, etc.) (D).
- Experience in the use of filming equipment (D).
- Experience working with formulas in Excel / Google sheets (D).
- This position is not appropriate for remote applicants.