The head coach is responsible for the overall management of the club’s NWSL team, including supervision of practices, training camps and training sessions. The selected candidate will work through the General Manager regarding player roster and player transactions, as well as directing the coaching staff and developing team strategies.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working in elite women's football at the level of national team, professional and / or collegiate.
- Experience, familiarity and network within international women's football are highly preferred.
- Hold USSF "A" licence or equivalent.
- Proven history of developing players.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Collaborative management style - defender of team concepts.
- Influencer positive, comfortable with dynamic change leader.
- Must be able to work long hours, weekends and some holidays.