U.S. Soccer are the future of sport in the United States. Their mission is to make soccer the preeminent sport in the United States. They embrace diversity, technology and global connections to drive the growth of their sport and serve their athletes and fans.
They looking for motivated, passionate, skilled people who can think, create and work on a team.
U.S. Soccer is a growing company that looks for team members to grow with it. U.S. Soccer offers a comprehensive compensation package, casual work environment, an inclusive culture and an atmosphere for professional development.
- U.S. Soccer License A (or UEFA License A)
- Expert knowledge of the sport (tactical team principles, profiles, playing styles, etc.) and able to clearly articulate this knowledge to others.
- Experience working for a club or federation in a technical leadership role other than coaching.
- Proven track record of improvement of coaches through teaching and mentoring.
- Familiarity with the soccer scene in the United States.
- Desire to lead and work in a collaborative environment with other US Soccer technical leaders.
- Extensive knowledge of the soccer scene in the United States.
- Experience in top coaching talents at an international level.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish).