FIFA is looking for a Head of Professional Football (CEO) to support the Legal Affairs and Integrity Division. FIFA is seeking to recruit an autonomous and flexible staff.
- Contract: Permanent Type
- Hours: Full Time
- Salary: competitive
- Master in Law or Management.
- In-depth knowledge of the structure and organisation of professional football, in particular with regard to the different perspectives and interests of different stakeholders.
- An understanding of the legal governance and business models of professional football.
- Experience of at least three years in complex stakeholder management.
- Knowledge of the regulatory and political structure of football and the way it works.
- Proficient in English: any additional FIFA language (German, French or Spanish) very convenient.
- High level of identification with FIFA.
- Pragmatic approach with a strong sense of responsibility and dedication to accuracy.
- Resistance and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work and motivate a team.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Lateral thinking, willing and willing to take the initiative.