Detroit City FC is seeking a Youth Director looking to grow their career with a dynamic and entrepreneurial club. The Youth Director will develop and execute a youth development strategy for the Club linking the men’s and women’s first teams with its affiliated youth clubs and broader in-house youth programs.
- UEFA A or B, USSF A or B, United Soccer Coaches Premier Diploma or comparable -Minimum 5 years of youth coaching and/or Director experience.
- College or professional coaching experience preferred
- Experience in working within a professional soccer organization preferred.
- Experience training coaches.
- Inspirational, motivational and influential public speaker and presenter
- Managerial experience – ability to work within a very collegial environment.
- Strong moral and ethical compass.
- Event management experience.
- Experience with basic software systems (Gmail, Microsoft Office, etc.)