The Youth Development Regional Manager in charge of offering help and direction and checking the task of EFL Academies, to a great extent inside an apportioned locale.
The Youth Development Regional Manager will work intimately with EFL Academies in anticipation of ISO reviews furthermore, help the generation and execution of a Club’s Action Plan following an ISO review. Likewise, the fruitful applicant will embrace proper specialized, activity arranging, coordinate perception and other required appraisals at clubs and gather related reports including the ‘Clubs Seasonal Operational Record’ report.
- Previous experience of working in a Youth Development condition inside the Licensed Football Academy framework under the Elite Player Performance Plan (EPPP).
- Advanced learning and experience of Microsoft Office bundles.
- Experience of driving and encouraging gatherings.
- Good correspondence and introduction abilities.
- Excellent composed, phone and relational abilities.
- Full Driving license.
- Willingness to work nighttimes and ends of the week.